New Wind was founded in Sacramento, California, in 1995. We first issued a series of books for medical providers on how to find the best information on the Internet, and quickly branched out to include other topics. In 2014 we began publishing fiction.
- An Internet Guide for the Health Professional (Michael Hogarth, MD and David Hutchinson, 1996)
- A Tale of Two Kitties (David Hutchinson, 1996)
- The Internet Workbook for Health Professionals (David Hutchinson, 1997)
- A Pocket Guide to the Medical Internet (David Hutchinson, 1997)
- Medline for Health Professionals: How to Search PubMed on the Internet (David Hutchinson, 1998)
- How to Remember Multiplication and Division Facts: A Workbook for Adults. (Emmy Gunterman, 1998)